Surf Ranch Rules
We can't wait to see you at (and we can't wait for you to see) the WSL Surf Ranch. The weekend that's waiting for you is an incredible mix of surf, music, art, food, and community - and we want everyone to have the time of their lives. To help make that happen, check out our ground rules.
- Event will take place rain or shine.
- Your event wristband must be worn at all times.
- Ins and outs will be allowed. Please keep your wristband on to gain reentry.
- All event times are subject to change.
- All persons, bags, and vehicles are subject to search. If you do not wish to be searched, do not attend this event.
- Be courteous to your neighbors. Do not set up chairs that obstruct others' view.
- All actions that disturb others or the competition will not be tolerated. Those involved may be asked to leave at the discretion of management.
- THERE IS NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON SITE. Violation of this rule will result in ejection from the event.
- Please be sure to bring adequate sun protection including sunscreen, hats, etc. Surf Ranch is exposed to a lot of sunlight, and it gets hot - there may not be shade available in all areas of the event.
- Please bring your empty reusable water bottle (no plastic or glass). There will be water stations throughout the event site.
You may take photographs or video recordings anywhere at the event but only for your own personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes. Also, please note you are not permitted to bring any cameras or recording devices onto the event site other than a mobile phone or personal camera.
A personal camera is small enough to be carried on your person. Only non-pro cameras and cell phones are permitted. No tripods, long-range lenses, or pelican cases are permitted. No drones or flying aircraft devices, no detachable lens cameras, selfie sticks, no video cameras or equipment for video recording.
You will not need to show your ID at event check in - all that is required for check-in is your Eventbrite ticket bar code. Bring your printed ticket, or download the Eventbrite app and present the ticket bar code on your smartphone. Each guest must have a unique ticket bar code scanned in order to enter the event.
If you plan to consume alcoholic beverages, be sure to bring your state-issued ID.
Animals and Pets
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited at the event with the exception of trained service animals and service animals in training for guests with disabilities. Service animals are welcome at the Event site, but must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. Service animals will rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability, rather than in the aisle. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other guests and employees at the Event may be asked to escort the animal off the premises.
What is allowed at the Surf Ranch?
- YES Baby Blankets
- YES Baby Strollers
- YES Backpacks (Medium-sized)
- YES Blankets (Small) & Beach Towels
- YES Binoculars
- YES Cameras (Non-Pro Digital and Film) and GoPros/FlipCams
- YES Chapstick and Lip Balm
- YES Ear Plugs
- YES Eye Drops
- YES Fanny Packs and Hip Bags
- YES GoPros
- YES Hand Sanitizer and Baby Wipes
- YES Hats
- YES Makeup
- YES Misters (Empty)
- YES Mobile Phones and Chargers
- YES Purses and Handbags
- YES Service Animals
- YES Stoke
- YES Sunblock (Non-Aerosol)
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Water Bottles (Empty, Non-Plastic, Non-Glass)
- NO Aerosol Products / Aerosol Cans
- NO Air Horns
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO AVPs, MODs, or Liquid Refills for E-Cigs
- NO Bicycles, Skates, Scooters, or Skateboards
- NO Chains or Chain Wallets
- NO Detachable Lens Cameras
- NO Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars, or Toys
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia, Marijuana, Marijuana products
- NO E-Cigs and Vape Pens (Mid-Sized) and Single-Use Minis/Cig-a-likes
- NO Fireworks, Explosives or Road Flares
- NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
- NO Glass Containers or Bottles
- NO Glow Sticks or LED Gloves
- NO Gum
- NO Guns, Ammunition or Tasers
- NO Hula Hoops
- NO Hoverboards or Segways
- NO Instruments
- NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
- NO Knives, Weapons or Sharp Objects
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Massagers
- NO Outside Food or Beverage. There will be food and drink available onsite for purchase.
- NO Pepper Spray or Mace
- NO Pets or Other Animals
- NO Plastic Containers (including water containers)
- NO Selfie Sticks or Tripods
- NO Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
- NO Smoking
- NO Stuffed Animals
- NO Tarps
- NO Tents or Sleeping Bags
- NO Toy Guns, Water Guns, or Sling Shots
- NO Totems
- NO Umbrellas or Parasols
- NO Walkie-Talkies
- NO Video Cameras